Member Point Policy
Member Points Redemption Programme
Participation in the Member Points Redemption Programme is subject to the following terms and conditions and to the Card members Agreement.
Eligibility & Participation
How to Earn Points
- All card members are eligible to participate in this point earning programme.
Expiration of Points
- All retail purchases and online transactions made by members will earn points which are not transferable to any other person or entity.
- Card members able to earn point in all branches in Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari.
- For online transaction, card members able to earn point from making purchase @ www.ehari.com and Hari-Hari App .
- Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari reserves the right to deduct or re-compute any points earned to the Card members account for the purpose of correcting any errors or inaccuracies in the allocation of the points.
Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari
RM 1 convert to 1 Point
Redemption of Points
- Member Points will have a 3 years expiration period. Points earned in a particular month are valid until the end of third (3rd) year of the calendar month.
- Points balance can be viewed via www.ehari.com.
- Card members may use their accumulated RiaPoints to redeem for any one or combination of the following options:-
- All Pusat Pakaian Hari-Hari branches.
- Online store in www.ehari.com.
- Hari-hari App
- The conversion rate for this redemption programme is 1400 points = RM10.