Member Point Policy
Member Points Redemption Programme
Participation in the Member Points Redemption Programme is subject to the following terms and conditions and to the Card members Agreement.
Eligibility & Participation
How to Earn Points
- All card members are eligible to participate in this point earning programme.
- All retail purchases and online transactions made by members will earn points which are not transferable to any other person or entity.
- Card members able to earn point in all branches in Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari.
- For online transaction, card members able to earn point from making purchase @ www.ehari.com.my and Hari-Hari App .
- Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari reserves the right to deduct or re-compute any points earned to the Card members account for the purpose of correcting any errors or inaccuracies in the allocation of the points.
Expiration of Points
Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari
RM 1 convert to 1 Point
Redemption of Points
- Member Points will have a 3 years expiration period. Points earned in a particular month are valid until the end of third (3rd) year of the calendar month.
- Points balance can be viewed via www.ehari.com.my.
- Card members may use their accumulated RiaPoints to redeem for any one or combination of the following options:-
- All Pusat Pakaian Hari-Hari branches.
- Online store in www.ehari.com.my.
- Hari-hari App
- The conversion rate for this redemption programme is 700 points = RM5 / 1400 points = RM10.